King’s Lynn Academy will ensure that all students who are eligible for Pupil Premium will have access to several provisions, which include (but are not limited to) the following:
- All KS4 Pupil Premium students provided with essentials for their course where necessary, for example sketch pads for Art and Design and selected revision materials.
- Support for Year 11 Pupil Premium students in attending after-school revision sessions, for example transport home where appropriate.
- Opportunities to attend key events both inside and outside of the Academy to raise aspirations.
- Provision of classroom essentials at the Academy, such as stationery.
- Equal opportunities for additional responsibilities within King’s Lynn Academy, for example as a School Commissioner, or Head Boy/Head Girl.
- Mentoring and coaching to address the personalised needs of the individual, for example Mental Health/Attendance/Behaviour mentoring.
- Personalised and targeted intervention to enable quick progression/catch up with a qualified and ambitious intervention team, working in partnership with classroom teachers of core subjects.
- Access to all school trips/visits which are integral to the school curriculum and which enhance students’ learning.
- The use of the Prince’s Trust ‘Achieve’ award for our most vulnerable and at-risk students to support academic attainment.
- Celebration of successes through the Academy’s in-house rewards system, which includes rewards assemblies.