King's Lynn Academy Ofsted report 2022:
- Leaders have re-developed the curriculum to ensure it meets pupils’ needs well.
- Leaders have ensured that the key stage 3 curriculum has the breadth and depth to prepare pupils well.
- Leaders have raised the academic aspiration of the curriculum, ensuring that the EBacc is studied by the vast majority of key stage 4 pupils.
- Teachers make careful use of assessment to track what pupils have understood.
- Teachers adapt provision to meet pupils needs.
- Teachers check what pupils know, plan sequences of learning that build pupils’ knowledge over time.
- Teachers also re-visit key concepts so that pupils can make connections with previous learning. As a result, pupils, learn well.
- Pupils know that staff have high aspirations for them and that provision will be carefully adapted to meet their needs.
- Pupils achievement continues to improve as this re-developed curriculum becomes an established part of provision across all year groups. Leaders lead the school effectively.
- Pupils behave in a calm and orderly way.
- Pupils benefit from a safe environment.
- Pupils are supported.
- The Trust has played an active role in enabling school leaders to focus on the core priority of raising standards.