Key Stage 3
Psychology is not taught at KS3
Key Stage 4
The Academy intends to commence teaching KS4 Psychology in September 2011.
GCSE Specification AQA Making Sense of Other People.
The course is organised into two units:
- Unit 1: Memory, Non-verbal Communication, Development of Personality, Stereotyping and Discrimination and Research Methods
- Unit 2: Learning, Social Influence, Sex and Gender, Aggression and Research Methods.
Key Stage 5
GCE AS/A2 Specification AQA A
• The course is organised into four units;
- Unit 1: Memory, Developmental Psychology, Research Methods
- Unit 2: Biological Psychology, Social Psychology and Individual Differences
- Unit 3: Topics in Psychology
- Unit 4: Psychopathology, Psychology in Action and Research Methods